Murano Grande Condo starts Phase I of reopening plan
After these few challenging months following strict social distancing guidelines, the Murano Grade Condo decided to follow a reopening plan divided into different phases. The Housekeeping department at the Murano Grande keeps working night and day to assure the common areas are recurrently sanitized to maintain the resident’s security and health.
The phase I is starting this week and goes as follows:
Wednesday, April 29th:
- The Murano Grande Condo will reopen the Tennis court, but will only allow singles, as per the Miami Dade County Mayor’s announcement with new rules and guidelines.
Thursday, April 30th:
- The Murano Grande Condo will reallow real estate agents to show units by appointment with the management office. No open houses will be allowed. The security guidelines requested include the mask and gloves use while showing the common areas. No showings to prospective buyers/tenants who have visited NY, NJ, CT, or Louisiana in the previous 15 days before the showing.
Monday, May 4th:
- Move-ins/ Move outs will be allowed at the Murano Grande Condo. The management office has to be previously informed and the use of masks and gloves is mandatory for the movers and residents.
- Deliveries will be allowed again at the Murano Grande Condo, but they would have to be scheduled with the management office. Mask and gloves protection is mandatory and food deliveries will still have to be recovered at the front desk.
- Contractors will be allowed back again at the Murano Grande Condo. The use of masks and goes is mandatory and they would have to go through the padded elevator. Random visits from the City of Miami Beach Building Department will be scheduled to assure safe practices are being maintained.
The rest of the common areas will remain closed until further notice. The Murano Grande decided to follow this first reopening phase but keeps encouraging its residents to follow the County Executive safety orders and social distancing guidelines.