Meet the Front desk team at the Murano Grande Condo
The Murano Grande Condo has a 24/7 front desk and concierge that is reachable at all times by calling the at 305-604-5200 or emailing Frontdesk@MuranoGrande.Info.
The Murano Grande wants to assure its residents are comfortable and will give the most convenient resources for them to use the condo services. That’s why there is the Building Link App exclusive for residents where they are able to update contact information, reserving the Murano Grande amenities, add guests to their visitor’s list, tracking upcoming packages, and more!
The front desk has different tasks to help residents have the best assistance and experience when staying at the Murano Grande Condo. Here are a few of those tasks:
- Pick up/ pick off of dry cleaning services and car wash upon request.
- Contact residents when there is a food/ grocery delivery. Please note the Murano Grande is all about its resident’s security and will ask someone to be on-site when deliveries are in progress.
- Front desk count with 3 notaries on-site available upon residents’ requests. No fee will be charged for their services.
- Welcome personal trainers and any other instructors. The front desk at the Murano Grande won’t give them access till residents meet them in the lobby. They won’t accept any instructor with the proper insurance.
- Receive the Murano Grande residents’ ID to provide a luggage or shopping cart.
- The front desk at the Murano Grande Condo has FedEx/ UPS and postal shipping supplies available for residents.
Here are the names you would need to learn from the front desk’s team at the Murano Grande Condo:
Front Desk Supervisor at the Murano Grande Condo: Stephen Sammario
Carol Edmond- Front Desk associate at the Murano Grande Condo
Darling Morales- Front Desk associate at the Murano Grande Condo
Anthony Regalado- Front Desk associate at the Murano Grande Condo
Hernando Llano-Quintero associate at the Murano Grande Condo